:: Shauna POV :: I slowly and steadily make my way out of bed and look up at the clock placed just above my TV on the cream wall. 5:06am wow that's early, I must of went to sleep really early last night, I seriously don't remember anything other than being chased by some sick perverts yesterday. I guess I'll just watch some TV to pass time. I switch the TV on and walk downstairs quietly, trying my best to avoid waking up my parents. I quickly make myself a cup of tea and sit down with my legs stretched out on my warm comfy bed. The news came on... ''We have found the body of a young girl named Shauna Leigh, she passed away yesterday from a recent chase by three teenagers around the age of 16 - 18, she was walking home from a bus delay when the terrible accident took place, we spoke to her parents earlier to find out more about their lovely daughter'' The news reporter said. ''Okay so... tell us about your daughter'' The interviewer said. The woman who looked so much like my ! mother cried and huddled into the man standing next to her.... my dad? What the.... ''Okay, we'll leave them for now, this must be a terrible thing and we wish you all the best'' The news reporter said. Then a picture of me came up on the screen.... My breath started to race heavily and I got up quickly to run to my parents room scared... ''Hey babe..'' a familiar voice said, I turned around to see my parents gone and a guy standing in front of me. ''Remember me? I just want a little bit of fun'' He ...
0 comments: