Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Glee story 2x50 part 1

Glee story 2x50 part 1

So here it is! The Finale! Been writing this since august, and season one since this week near enough, seems a good way to end the season huh? Thankyou so much all for reading this, I would love to hear what you have thought, season three will be up in two weeks Puck's POV -- The sun was setting behind the crimson clouds, holding a pink tinge to the local area. Something was always magical about sky's when they would turn to look like this. Birds fluttered and nested for the night, their chirps dying as the sun did behind the landscape. The box was in my jacket pocket, its blue velvet bruching lightly against the lining in the black leather coat I was wearing. Checking the time on my watch I sverve my blue pick up round the corner of her street. Street lights flikred on in infront and tree's created dancing shadows in the light breeze. Her house was in the left, looking awfully similar to all the other's. She waited on the step looking out for me, her face lighting up when s! he saw my car. Skipping down the drive way she met me at my car by the time I was only just out. "Hey, Beautiful" Smiling, I plant a kiss lightly on her rose lips. Beautiful was an understatement; make up lightly on her pixie face, rosie and highlighting her features. A vintage white dress and belt look so elegant on her, the 'Girlfriend' look, She smiled alluringly at at me it made me just want her. But today was more than just about that, today was something else. "So Do you want to get going?" I ask ...





0 comments: