I'm tired of being here" Hopes turn into ghosts I have the right to flood my dreams Pure methadone It's not enough to scream I peeled my skin with stones There's no return You chased my dreams into the void It has never been so trust'd be our front door You're full of pain, money made the beast And all the things you long to see While I've been digging inside of me Now I'm totally done there's no return You chased my dreams into the void You chased my dreams into the void Long live the king, we're all destroyed Come, be my own escape I do not want to be part of this place They taught us broken wings are success I don't want to breathe the emptiness " Underneath my guard music and lyrics - niv osman Arrangement - gili leibovich ,niv osman and tal loudman musical producer- gili leibovich recorded mixed and mastered at gili leibovich leibo studios singing and vocal -niv osman electric guitar-Tal loudman drums bass and acoustic guitar-gili leibovich photograph - maayan guttman
0 comments: