I think this is the hardest i have ever worked on a vid sorry its not in time! :L the water isnt a horse peeing btw its from a tap i couldnt ffilm it right cuz i was holding lola in the other hand! I cannot describe how happy i am with lola atm! jumped today and she loved it! and my mum had a ride as u can see in the vid! oh and so did my lil bro :D we went to badbury rings with kellz54321 yesterday and boy she took me on a fair few gallops haha :D didnt get clips though cuz me and kelly were both on our horses. also! puzzle is back :'D! he had an operation, we hav to wait another 4 weeks, then its time to show and jump! we also practiced loading shiloh, he got in eventually bless him, im helping break him in next year anyways hope u enjoy this vid, i think the song is beautiful I CLAIM NO RIGHT TO THE AUDIO USED.
0 comments: